Gallipoli - Troy & Cappadocia in 6 days
Day 1 - Depart from your
hotel @ 06:30
Arrival in Tekirdag. Breakfast break 30 minutes. Depart
from Tekirdag to Gallipoli Area GALLIPOLI TOUR
* Beach Cemetery ( John Simpson's Grave )
* Anzac Cove
* Ari Burnu ( First Anzac landing place )
* Lone Pine Cemetery ( Australian Memorial )
* Johnston's Jolly ( Walk in the Anzac trenches )
* View Shrapnel Valley * Turkish Memorial
* The Nek and Walker's Ridge
* Chunuk Bair ( Main New Zealand Memorial )
End of the tour transfer check into hotel and Overnight.
Day 2 - Breakfast & Check out. Depart from hotel for the
TROY TRIP @ 08:30
TROY TRIP Visiting;
*A replica of the wooden horse that you can climb into
for a photo.
* Excavation information centre which holds exhibits
from the work underway.
* The fortification walls of Troy Vl with its tower and
* Temple of Athena - the focal point of a great annual
festival in honour of the goddess Athena.
* Schliemann’s trench - the discoverer of Troy
* The entrance ramp to Troy ll.
* The sanctuary - an important religious centre of its
* The odeon – intended for the presentation of musical
* Current excavations in progress.
After our morning Troy tour, we drive back to Canakkale
where you will board an overnight bus to CAPPADOCIA.
DAY 3 - Morning arrival to CAPPADOCIA.
Check into cave hotel. FREE DAY. Overnight.
Day 4 - Breakfast. Depart for CAPPADOCIA TRIPS TRAVEL.
FULL DAY CAPPADOCIA TRIP Visiting;
* DEVRENT VALLEY : Devrent is situated on the northern
slopes of Aktepe, 1km from Pasabaglari (Monks’ Valley)
and 5 km from Avanos. The ruins at Devrent are spread
over three valleys, which also house several pointed
fairy chimneys with large stems.
* MONKS VALLEY : The best place to see three-headed
fairy chimneys. Pasabag, the Pasha's Vineyard, is
surrounded by incredible natural rock formations; a
* AVANOS : A center of terra cotta work of art since
3000 BC, it is a town where you will be invited to visit
a traditional pottery workshop, which is possibly set
deep into the hillsides. The clay, which comes from the
Red River passing through the town, gives life both to
the land and to the local economy.
* GOREME OPEN AIR MUSEUM : Goreme was an important
Christian centre in the early years of the Middle Ages,
was a bishopric administered by Mokissos near Aksaray in
the 11th and 13th centuries. Despite the vast numer of
monasteries, churches and chapels in the vicinity of
Göreme, there are not many inscriptions bearing dates.
For this reason, these religious buildings are mainly
dated according to the iconography or architectural
* UCHISAR : Uchisar is a troglodyte town situated right
in the middle of Cappadocia. It is named after the
enormous piece of rock in the center of the town, which
was once used as a castle. This extraordinary rock is
the highest peak of the area with the view of whole
Cappadocia and Erciyes (Argeus) Mountain. After the tour,
you will be transferred back to cave hotel & Overnight.
Day 5 - Breakfast & Check out from the hotel. Depart for
FULL DAY CAPPADOCIA TRIP Visiting;
* KIZILCUKUR: is an isolated valley behind Urgup. It has
beautiful rock formation with some great hidden rock-carved
churches. The most interesting part of this area is the
countless tracks connecting the small villages and towns
through vineyards and gardens like a spider net. It is
always possible to see villagers working in the area and
offering grapes, apples or apricots to you.
* CAVUSIN: One of the oldest settlements in the area,
Cavusin is situated 2km from Goreme, on the
Göreme-Avanos road. The Church of St.John the Baptist
offers a panoramic view of the village. This church and
its paintigs date back to the 5th century, making the
oldest church in the region. It had a large courtyard
which is unusual for Cappadocia, this has been eroded
* HOSPITAL MONASTRY: One of the oldest monastries in
* KAYMAKLI : Kaymakli and Derinkuyu underground cities
are the two largest and deepest of the 40 others in
Cappadocia. They both have eight floors, although not
all are open to the public.
* PIGEON HOUSE : Visit the pigeon houses and rock
End of the tour Overnight bus for ISTANBUL.
your request we can provide a domestic flight back to
Istanbul or bus transfer to any available destination
you require.) Contact us for more details.
Day 6 -
Morning arrival to ISTANBUL. Tour ends.
Hotel pick up is available from most centrally located
Istanbul hotels. Please advise your full hotel name and
address at time of booking.