- No products in the cart.
Private Tours to Gallipoli and Troy From Canakkale Hotels
09:00 Meet with your guide and driver at your hotel then start the tour. Today our first visit will be Troy Ancient City.
During the private Gallipoli & Troy day tour, we are going to see:
• The Replica of Wooden Trojan Horse,
• Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
• The Odeon (Concert Hall),
• The 3700-year-old city walls,
• The Bouleuterium (Senate Building),
• Sacrificial Altars,
• Remains of cities from Troy I through to Troy IX,
• Current excavations in progress,
After visiting Troy, we pass across the Dardanelles to Eceabat then have lunch. Afterward, drive to Gallipoli Battle site. We are going to visit,
• Beach Cemetery
• Brighton Beach
• Ariburnu Cemetery
• ANZAC Cove
• Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels)
• Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
• ANZAC Commemorative Site
• Lone Pine Australian Memorial
• Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
• Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery
• The Nek
At the end of the private tours of Gallipoli and Troy, drive back to your hotel and dropped off at your hotel around 17:00.