- No products in the cart.
05.30 – 06.00 Pick up from hotels and drive to Eceabat.
Upon arrival to Eceabat, you will meet with your local tour guide, then visit Gallipoli Peninsula.
During the private Gallipoli & Troy day tour from Istanbul, we are going to see:
– Beach Cemetery
– Brighton Beach
– Ariburnu Cemetery
– ANZAC Cove
– Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels)
– Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
– ANZAC Commemorative Site
– Lone Pine Australian Memorial
– Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
– Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery
– The Nek
After lunch, we pass across the Dardanelles to Canakkale then drive to Ancient Troy.
Troy Ancient City Tour
• The Replica of Wooden Trojan Horse,
• Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
• The Odeon (Concert Hall),
• The 3700-year-old city walls,
• The Bouleuterium (Senate Building),
• Sacrificial Altars,
• Remains of cities from Troy I through to Troy IX,
• Current excavations in progress,
At the end of the private tours of Gallipoli and Troy from Istanbul, drive back to Istanbul and dropped off at your hotel around 22:30.