GALLIPOLI - TROY & PERGAMON TOURS From Istanbul
Gallipoli - Troy &
This area is known for the
war cemeteries and memorials for the Turkish and
foreign soldiers killed during the World War I,
around Canakkale Province in 1915.
Daily Gallipoli Tour from
Troy is only one of nine
cities which were built on top of each other,
the oldest of which dates back to 3000 BC.
Daily Troy Tour from
Gallipoli - Troy & Pergamon Tours
Day 1 - Depart from your
hotel @ 06:30 am
Arrival in Tekirdag. Breakfast break 30 minutes. Depart
from Tekirdag to Gallipoli Area GALLIPOLI TOUR
* Beach Cemetery ( John Simpson's Grave )
* Anzac Cove
* Ari Burnu ( First Anzac landing place )
* Lone Pine Cemetery ( Australian Memorial )
* Johnston's Jolly ( Walk in the Anzac trenches )
* View Shrapnel Valley * Turkish Memorial
* The Nek and Walker's Ridge
* Chunuk Bair ( Main New Zealand Memorial )
End of the tour transfer check into hotel and Overnight.
Day 2 - Breakfast. Depart from hotel for the
TROY TOUR @ 08:30
TROY TOUR Visiting;
*A replica of the wooden horse that you can climb into
for a photo.
* Excavation information centre which holds exhibits
from the work underway.
* The fortification walls of Troy Vl with its tower and
* Temple of Athena - the focal point of a great annual
festival in honour of the goddess Athena.
* Schliemann’s trench - the discoverer of Troy
* The entrance ramp to Troy ll.
* The sanctuary - an important religious centre of its
* The odeon – intended for the presentation of musical
* Current excavations in progress.
PERGAMON TOUR visiting;
* Roman Bath
* Ancient City Ruins
After Pergamon tour, we drive to Selcuk / Kusadasi.
Arrival to Selcuk / Kusadasi. Tour ends.
Note: Hotel pick up is available from most centrally located
Istanbul hotels. Please advise your full hotel name and
address at time of booking.
TOUR DATES: MON - WEN - SAT
Ask For price